1 package red (cherry) jello
1 package blue (berry) jello
1 package KNOX unflavored jello
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
3 tablespoons sugar
3 cups of vodka
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. Add in the red jello, remove from heat, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in one cold cup of vodka and stir till combined.
- Pour into plastic shot glasses and let cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- After the red jello has been in the refrigerator for 1 hour, add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of coconut milk to a saucepan and add in the KNOX unflavored jello.
- Stir over low heat, until the KNOX is fully dissolved. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow to cool several minutes and then add 1 cup of vodka.
- Pour over red layers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After the white layer has been in the refrigerator for 1 hour, bring one cup of a water to a boil. Add in the blue jello, remove from heat, and stir for 2 minutes. Add in one cold cup of vodka and stir till combined.
- Pour mixture over red and white layers, and refrigerate for 2 hours.